Electricians Service Team
License #1034067
Business Address: 11950 San Vicente Blvd Los Angeles, CA 90049
< Back to main FAQ page
Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors


What is the most inefficient type of residential lighting?


Dylan Thornfield, Specialist in Outdoor Lighting

The most inefficient type of residential lighting is typically incandescent light bulbs. These traditional bulbs convert only about 10% of their energy into light, with the remaining 90% being wasted as heat. They also have a shorter lifespan compared to more energy-efficient alternatives like LED or CFL bulbs. Therefore, while incandescent bulbs may be cheaper upfront, they can lead to higher energy bills and more frequent replacement costs over time.

At Electricians Service Team, our skilled professionals can assist you with all your lighting needs, including energy-efficient upgrades and outdoor lighting repair. We’re here to help you make the most of your home’s lighting while also saving on your energy costs.

Similar Questions:

Couldn't find the right question?

Thank you for Subscribing

We’re delighted to have you! After confirming your subscription, a discount code will be sent directly to your email. Be sure to check your SPAM folder, as the email may have been directed there.
10% OFF

10% OFF

Subscribe now and enjoy 10% Discount for your first order and with access to our newsletters