Electricians Service Team
License #1034067
Business Address: 11950 San Vicente Blvd Los Angeles, CA 90049
< Back to main FAQ page
Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors


What is the most inefficient light source?


Dylan Thornfield, Specialist in Outdoor Lighting

The most inefficient light source is typically the incandescent light bulb. These bulbs convert only about 10% of their energy into light, with the remaining 90% being wasted as heat. This makes them significantly less efficient than other options such as LED or fluorescent lights, which convert a much higher percentage of energy into light. Therefore, if you’re looking to reduce your energy consumption and save on your electricity bills, it would be advisable to switch to a more efficient light source.

At Electricians Service Team, our specialists are always ready to assist with any electrical services you may need, including outdoor lighting repair or helping you transition to more energy-efficient lighting solutions.

Similar Questions:

Couldn't find the right question?

Thank you for Subscribing

We’re delighted to have you! After confirming your subscription, a discount code will be sent directly to your email. Be sure to check your SPAM folder, as the email may have been directed there.
10% OFF

10% OFF

Subscribe now and enjoy 10% Discount for your first order and with access to our newsletters