Home – Services – Emergency Electrical Services
Emergency Electrical Services
What is an electrical emergency?
Normally, electricity in your home gives power to all the appliances, devices and lights in your home. Electrical emergency always strikes out of the blue and at the worst time possible. There are different types of emergencies, here are a few worthy mentions:
- Circuit breaker that fails to trip – normally the circuit breaker trips off in the face of electrical dysfunction or overload. But, in a situation where it does not trip properly, your home is in danger of electrical hazards. This problem presents itself most times as a humming or buzzing coming from the location of the circuit breaker.
- Power discontinuity – sometimes it is scheduled by the power holding company for a variety of reasons like transformer problems or weather problems. But when this is not scheduled or it is isolated to just your house, it can be an emergency and it is necessary to get emergency services.
- Overloading – sometimes it is scheduled by the power holding company for a variety of reasons like transformer problems or weather problems. But when this is not scheduled or it is isolated to just your house, it can be an emergency and it is necessary to get emergency services.
- When a problem has continued for more than an hour it is of importance to have it looked at.
When you experience any of these problems who do you call for electrical emergency? First and foremost, the most important thing to do before placing a call is to stay clear (standing anywhere close can be endangering). No matter how handy you may think you are it is not advisable to stand next to a danger zone. Secondly, contact an emergency electrician.
You may be asking yourself this question: where can I find electrical services near me? Well you have come to the right place. Here at Electrician Service Team we understand perfectly the inconveniences and dangers that can happen as a result of problems from emergencies. Our service experts are always available 24/7 to help you with any problems that you might experience, they provide services to both commercial buildings and residential homes in the whole of Los Angeles. Irrespective of where you are, we are readily available to help and provide you with electrician home service.
What services do we offer here at Electrician Service Team?
In our company we offer you a wide variety of services that include:
- Electric customer service
- Electrical maintenance services
- Electric estimating services
- And many more installation and repair works.
How to prevent electrical emergencies
- Always repair or when necessary replace your malfunctioning devices.
- Get licensed electricians to do you installations and repairs.
- Regular inspection check is necessary to be able to pick out small problems before they escalate.
- Inspect extension cords well before use.
- Do not carry out changes yourself in the home.
- Protective cover plates should be used to cover wall outlets.
- Invest in a whole-house surge protection system