Home – Services – Emergency Electrical Services
Emergency Electrical Services
Oftentimes, home emergency situations are likely to cause major injuries and can even lead to total property loss! Light flickering, short circuit and power outage are considered an electrical emergency – make sure to address it immediately by calling a certified electrician.
What is an electrical emergency?
An electrical emergency has multiple faces, below are a few worth mentioning:
- Circuit breaker failure – a circuit breaker is designed to shut off the power automatically in case of a circuit overload. However, if the mechanism fails to trip your home can be in danger of a complete electrical failure. You can easily detect this kind of an electrical emergency by humming or buzzing sounds coming from the electrical panel.
- Power outage – sometimes, a power outage is planned by the energy provider for a variety of reasons like equipment maintenance or employee safety. If that’s not the case, chances are this could be frayed wiring, which is an electrical emergency you must address immediately.
- Overloading – an overloaded circuit that supplies multiple outlets with power is notorious for being among major home fire causes. Overloaded circuits and outlets get overheated by carrying too much electricity, which wears the wiring system up, as well. Have your lights been flickering lately or your high-powered appliances didn’t work properly? Chances are your electrical system is overloaded and has to be inspected immediately.
If you experience any if these issues at home, don’t try to fix it yourself. Not only do your actions can make an electrical problem even worse but they may also cause fire and badly harm you. Electrical emergencies should only be handled by a certified electrician, so don’t hesitate to call one.
Here at Electrician Service Team, we understand how inconvenient and unforeseen electrical emergencies can be. We are available 24/7 for both commercial and residential services in Los Angeles and Orange County. Call us today to schedule an emergency troubleshoot or any other electrical service you need.
Services We Provide
Electrician Service Team offers a variety of services that include but are not limited to:
- Electric customer service
- Electrical maintenance services
- Estimate services
- Installation and repair works
Ways to prevent electrical emergencies
- Repair or replace malfunctioning appliances on time.
- Don’t load a circuit with more than 1500 watts.
- Make a habit of a regular electrical inspection stick.
- Use extension cords with caution.
- Use protective cover plates to cover wall outlets.
- Hire a licensed technician for electrical installations and repairs
- Invest in a whole-house surge protection system
Schedule A Service!
Send Us A Message